WE WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY SPRING 2018.
Note:* Public Holidays - the Immigration Office will be closed for normal Processing. Last minutes Emmergency Visa on Arrival is still available. Due to many Holidays, remember to take it into consideration when applying and choose correct processing time. Dont wait. We guarantee visa or full 100% refund. No risk.
* Dont recieve emails from us? You may add starvietnamvisa.com to your contact list to prevent this from happening in the future. Check your junk box due to users email filters.
* All orders get a confirmation mail once completed. If you don't receive the mail in the next 5 minutes, please make sure it isn't in your junk mail folder.
* Private visa letter? Choose Private Visa below, if you wish to get Private and separate visa letter for Your order only. If not, immigration dep. process in bulk with others.
* China: Good is again normal. It is on and off since early 2016. Visa code at embassy for Chinese is not available yet.
* Australian and New Zealand: is as normal again.
* USA: Good news. From 16th December 2016, US passport holders are allowed to apply all visa again:) Earlier, since 28th August 2016, all US passport holders was only allowed to apply for 1 years multi visa into Vietnam. (Diplomatic note no. 173/NG-LS).
* New eVisa* type: since Febr 2017, only for certain countries, tourist purpose and 1 month single entry only. Total fees is for 1 month single tourist only. Visa stamp at Passport checkpoint, stamping fee is included. Routine is not 100% settle yet at all borders. Immigration Dep. requires further information. Colour image of passport info page, recent photo of you looking straigth forward (no hat or glass), religion, permanent adr., adr in Vietnam, Phone number, Entry port and exit port.
* E-Visa* type Eligible Nations: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bruney, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China (Does not apply to Chinese e-passport holders), Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Luxembourg, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherland, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay and Venezuela. See FAQ page for more info.