* Dont recieve emails from us? You may add starvietnamvisa.com to your trusted email list to prevent this from happening in the future. Check your junk box due to users email filters.
* All orders get a confirmation mail once completed. If you don't receive the mail in the next 10 minutes please make sure it isn't in your junk mail folder.
* Visa code: If ordering pre-arranged visa at embassy (Visa Code), then please allow 2 additional business days for the embassy to check their internal mail/fax/ post, after the processing at the Vietnamese Immigration Dep. has been finished and approved. Visa stamping fee is regulated by the embassy.
* Private visa letter? Choose Private Visa below, if you wish to get Private and separate visa letter for Your order only. If not, immigration dep. process in bulk with others.
* China: Good news. is again normal. It is on and off since early 2016. Visa code at embassy for Chinese is not available yet.
* Australian and New Zealand: is as normal again.
* USA: Good news. From 16th December 2016, US passport holders are temporary allowed to apply all visa again:) Earlier, since 28th August 2016, all US passport holders was only allowed to apply for 1 years multi visa into Vietnam. (Diplomatic note no. 173/NG-LS).
* New evisa* type: since Febr 2017, only for certain countries, tourist purpose and 1 month single entry only. Total fees 41 USD. Routine is not 100% settle yet at all borders. Immigration Dep. require further information. Visa stamp at Passport checkpoint, stamping fee is included. Colour image of passport info page, recent photo of you looking straigth forward (no hat or glass), religion, permanent adr., adr in Vietnam, Phone number, Entry port and exit port. Only Standard Processing time is available for "evisa* restrict".
* E-Visa* type Eligible Nations: Azerbaijan, Argentina, Armenia, Ireland, Poland, Belarus, Bulgaria, Brunei, South Korea, Germany, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Cuba, Denmark, Timor Leste, USA, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Kazakhstan, Russia, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Myanmar, Mongolia, Japan, Panama, Peru, Finland, France, The Philippines, Romania, Spain, Sweden, China (not applicable to Chinese e-passport holders), Uruguay, Venezuela, Norway, Slovakia. See FAQ page for more info.
* Public Holidays, 19th Aug - 21th Aug (72 years celebration of The People's Public Security of Vietnam), 2nd Sep - 4th Sep (National Day), - the Immigration Office will be closed for normal Processing. Last minutes Emergency Visa is still available. Due to many Holidays, remember to take it into consideration when applying and choose correct processing time!